Winter is coming! Is your home ready? Here are a few tips to prepare your home for the upcoming cold weather!
- Clean out your gutters and make sure they’re all draining properly.
- Change your home’s smoke alarm and CO2 detector batteries.
- Have your fireplace inspected to ensure there’s no cracks or debris in the chimney
- Disconnect your garden hose! Insulate pipes that are located near windows and doors to prevent pipes from bursting.
- Reverse your ceiling fan to push the warm air down into the room.
- Cover and protect your air conditioner.
- Stock up on ice melt and shovels so if a big storm hits; you’ll be prepared!
- Prepare a winter storm survival kit that includes, batteries, water, canned food, first aid kit and toilet paper!
Stay warm this winter! And if you’re ready to find yourself a new home to stay cozy in this winter season, give us a call! We’d love to help!
573-796-3976 or 573-348-9898